Coming Soon: Summer 2023
Practical workshops for students, parents, and educators on hot topics I am always asked about such as:
- Procrastination and Motivation
- Study, Reading, and Focus strategies that work to make information stick.
- Strategies for parents with students who struggle at home with executive functioning.
- Stress Less Practices to get into the feel better, do better loop
- Refreshed time management, organization, and planning strategies
- How to set goals that transform mindset, motivation, and action over the long term
- Habit creation for more student happiness and success
Accessible lessons with bite-size actionable exercises to improve on challenges that students face every day.
Choose each workshop separately or bundle them all together in a yearly membership so you can have access to them all and live, ongoing support to put them into practice throughout the ups and downs of the school year for students, parents, and educators.
- Access at any time to all recorded workshops and printable resources within the Academy.
- Weekly live “get your shift together” student planning and accountability workshop led by me to help students plan ahead, organize, strategize, and track effective habits for success.
- Monthly live parent Q&A calls and private facebook group.
- Free access for all family members. Multiple siblings welcome!
Presale coming soon! Sign up below to be sure you can join at the special pre-sale price.